RSS

Oldie but goodie.


I made this piece about 6-8 yrs ago. I am so impressed how well it's held up. I must admit I have taken very good care of it. It's been in tissue paper and boxed up until recently. I never named it...so I decided to call it Mama Bird. I was thinking of creating a Mama Bird collection. I am brainstorming so many ideas right now and I am anxious to start. I finally made the cold porcelain clay. I was rusty at first but I nailed it down. I will get my tools and equipment out tonight and move forward. One of my goals is to make cake toppers for fondant cakes. I think I am going to start some rough sketches tonight so by next week I will have something created!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best of lucks girl! you know I'm gonna be one of your customers so get back and catch impulse because you're gonna make it!!! Get ready woman!! And by the way, Mama bird came out pretty cute indeed!! :) xoxo Alicia

Post a Comment